from pppn £21.21
Iberotel Lido is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea on the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is just a two minute walk from Naama bay and the centre of Sharm El-Sheikh and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the Iberotel Lido is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere.
The hotel is just a two minute walk from Naama bay and 11 km from the airport.
Iberotel Lido has 76 guest rooms with a marvellous sea or bay view. All the individually air conditioned rooms incorporate a wide balcony or terrace with armchairs and a table and are tastefully decorated to the very highest standards. All rooms feature:
• Bathroom and shower
• Satellite TV and direct dial telephone
• Mini bar and personal safe
• Hairdryer and shaving point
Iberotel Lido offers a surprisingly wide choice of fine restaurants as well as a convivial selection of bars. Special children’s menus are available in all the restaurants.
• Dolphino a buffet style restaurant offering International cuisine open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with an outdoor terrace overlooking the sea.
• La Folie Terrace Bar restaurant, lounge and bar serves a variety of cocktails and a la carte dishes with relaxing music in the background overlooking the blue waters of Neama Bay.
• On Deck Restaurant the only “floating” restaurant in Sharm El Sheikh extending out into the bay offering sea food and international gourmet dishes in a very romantic atmosphere.
• Pool Bar incorporates a large dining area and serves a selection of snacks, salads and cocktails.
• Beach Bar offers a selection of local specialties, grills and barbecued meats as well as refreshing drinks.
An array of sporting activities and health programmes are in place for those who prefer a more energetic Egypt holiday experience. These include:
• Jacuzzi and massage facilities
• Darts and table tennis
• Billiards (extra charge)
• Below 100 Diving Ocean where you can master the art of snorkelling or progress to the more exciting and demanding world of SCUBA diving.
• Regular nightly entertainment programmes with live music
All Inclusive - Meals
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in buffet style at the main restaurant.
• Late light breakfast served at the room upon request, till 11:30 am. (Cover charge is applicable)
• Gala dinner buffet once a week
All Inclusive - Drinks
• Unlimited consumption of local soft and alcoholic beverages, all served by glass, at any of the hotel outlets, during its published operational hours, as of 11: am till 11: pm.
• Selection of light snacks served at the Beach bar as of 11: am till 12: noon.
• Afternoon teatime is served at the S/Pool Bar as of 4: pm till 5: pm.
All Inclusive - Other
Sports and leisure facilities:
• Out door S/Pool - Open air Jacuzzi.
• Frequently evening entertainments.
• Table tennis - Volley ball – Darts.
• Mini Bar & Room Service consumptions are not included.
• 25% discount on A la carte restaurant (On Deck Floating Restaurant).
• 25% discount on laundry service.
- Outdoor pool
- Reception - 24 hrs
|Price Guide (Adult Per Night)|